Zitat des Tages – Pressure to be normal
– I don’t know if you’re ready for me.
– You might be right.
– But, um, now that we’re here I’m a very complex person.
– I’m sure you are.
– I keep ending up in hospitals.
– Really? Well, tell me about that.
– Oh, a few times for anorexia. Twice for alcohol poisoning. Once I hit an artery. I’m a cutter. And I keep pulling my hair out.
– So I see.
– There’s all this pressure to be normal. And I can’t. And nobody understands.
– I think I do.
- Six Feet Under